Monday, November 23, 2009

STYLIST PROFILE




Amanda Ross
Fashion Arts Student

''From a very young age I developed an eye for fashion. I used to draw stick figures with different outfits and was the pickiest child when it came to dressing myself and over the years fashion turned into a passion for me. There is nothing I enjoy more then being able to help others feel good in the way they present themselves. I look at fashion as an art, a lifestyle and most importantly a way for one to express themselves without words. My favourite designer is Betsey Johnson, I love how her personality is portrayed into her clothing. My ultimate goal is to be happy in life, and if I can do that by doing what I am most passionate about, fashion''

Favourite quote
" A girl should be two things: Classy and fabulous" - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment